Are you tired of having AMD Gaming Evolved taking up valuable space on your computer? Are you ready to bid farewell to this gaming software that seems impossible to uninstall?
Well, look no further! In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of removing AMD Gaming Evolved from your system once and for all. Say goodbye to cluttered storage and hello to a smoother gaming experience – let’s dive in and learn how to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved!”
Why Uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved?
There are several potential reasons why you may want to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved. This software, which was developed by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), is a popular choice for managing and optimizing your gaming experience on PCs. However, it is not without its flaws, and in some cases, users may find that it no longer meets their needs or causes issues with their system.
One of the main reasons for uninstalling AMD Gaming Evolved is due to its performance impact. While the software has many useful features such as game optimization and automatic driver updates, these processes can use up a significant amount of system resources.
This can result in decreased overall performance while gaming or even cause lagging and freezing during gameplay. If you have a lower-end PC or are experiencing performance issues while using AMD Gaming Evolved, it might be time to consider uninstalling it.
Another factor that may lead users to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved is unwanted pop-up advertisements. As a free software, the developers rely on advertising revenue to support its maintenance and development costs.
Unfortunately, this means that users will often encounter pop-ups promoting other AMD products or partner offers while using the program. These ads can be intrusive and disruptive to your gaming experience, making them another valid reason for removing the software from your system.
Additionally, some users may find that they simply do not need all of the features offered by AMD Gaming Evolved.
Uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved on Windows
Uninstalling AMD Gaming Evolved on Windows is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Follow these instructions to remove the software from your computer:
- Before beginning the uninstallation process, it is important to make sure that AMD Gaming Evolved and any related processes are closed. This will ensure that no files or settings are in use and can be safely removed.
- To access the Control Panel on Windows, click on the Start button and type “Control Panel” in the search bar. From there, select “Control Panel” from the results.
- In the Control Panel window, locate and click on the section labeled “Programs.” This will open up a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Scroll through the list of programs until you find AMD Gaming Evolved. Click on it once to select it.
- Once you have selected AMD Gaming Evolved, click on the “Uninstall” button located at either the top or bottom of the Control Panel window.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for confirmation to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved. Click “Yes” to proceed with uninstallation.
Uninstall from Control Panel
Uninstalling AMD Gaming Evolved from your computer can be done easily through the Control Panel. This option is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. In this section, we will guide you through the steps to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved from your computer using the Control Panel.
- To begin with, you need to access the Control Panel on your computer. In Windows, you can do this by clicking on the Start button and typing “Control Panel” in the search bar. For Mac users, click on the Apple icon at the top left corner of your screen and select “System Preferences” followed by “Applications.”
- Once you are in the Control Panel or System Preferences, navigate to the list of installed programs or applications. Look for “AMD Gaming Evolved” in this list and click on it to select it.
- With AMD Gaming Evolved selected, click on the “Uninstall” or “Remove” button at the top of your screen (Windows) or bottom toolbar (Mac). A pop-up window may appear asking for confirmation of your action. Click on “Yes” or “Confirm” to proceed with uninstallation.
- After confirming your action, an Uninstallation Wizard will guide you through the process. Follow any prompts that may appear asking for confirmation or additional information related to removing AMD Gaming Ev.
Using the Uninstaller Tool
Uninstalling AMD Gaming Evolved can be done using the built-in uninstaller tool provided by AMD. This tool is designed specifically for removing all components of AMD software, including Gaming Evolved, from your computer. It ensures a complete and thorough removal without leaving any residual files behind.
To use the Uninstaller Tool, follow these simple steps:
- The first step is to download and install the AMD Clean Uninstall Utility from the official AMD website. Make sure to select the correct version for your operating system (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Before running the uninstaller tool, it is important to close all applications that are currently running on your computer. This includes any games or programs that may be using AMD Gaming Evolved.
- Once installed, double-click on the downloaded file to launch the Uninstaller Tool. A pop-up window will appear with a disclaimer stating that this tool will remove all AMD software from your system. Click “OK” to proceed.
- The next step is to select which components you want to remove. By default, all components will be selected for removal. If you only want to uninstall Gaming Evolved, uncheck all other options except “AMD Gaming Evolved App”.
Uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved on Mac
Uninstalling AMD Gaming Evolved on Mac is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Follow these easy instructions to remove the application from your Mac:
- Before you begin the uninstallation process, make sure to close the AMD Gaming Evolved application completely. This will ensure that all processes related to the program are stopped.
- Open Finder by clicking on its icon in the Dock or by pressing Command + Spacebar and typing “Finder” into Spotlight. Once Finder is available, click on “Applications” in the sidebar to navigate to your list of installed applications.
- Scroll through your list of applications until you find AMD Gaming Evolved. It should have an orange and black logo with the name “AMD” written above it.
- To uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved, drag and drop its icon into the Trash bin located at the end of your Dock. You can also right-click on its icon and select “Move to Trash.”
- Alternatively, you can also select the application’s icon and press Command + Delete on your keyboard.
- After moving AMD Gaming Evolved into Trash, make sure to empty it by right-clicking on its icon in the Dock and selecting “Empty Trash.”
Using the App Cleaner & Uninstaller Tool
The AMD Gaming Evolved app may have been useful to you at one point, but now it’s just taking up valuable space on your computer. If you’ve decided it’s time to uninstall the app, you may be wondering how to do so efficiently and effectively. Luckily, there is a tool available that can make the process much easier – the App Cleaner & Uninstaller Tool.
This user-friendly tool is specifically designed for removing unwanted apps and their associated files from your computer. It not only uninstalls the main application but also detects and deletes any leftover files, folders, or preferences that may still be lingering on your system.
To use the App Cleaner & Uninstaller Tool for uninstalling AMD Gaming Evolved, follow these steps:
- Download and install the App Cleaner & Uninstaller Tool from a trusted source.
- Once installed, open the application. You will see a list of all applications currently installed on your computer.
- Locate AMD Gaming Evolved in the list and select it by checking the box next to its name.
- Click on the “Remove” or “Uninstall” button (depending on which version of the tool you have) located at the bottom of the window.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you are sure you want to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved. Click “Confirm”.
Manual Removal Process
If you are unable to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved using the Control Panel, or if the standard uninstall process is not working for some reason, you can try manually removing it from your system. This method involves deleting all the associated files and registry entries of the program, which may be left behind even after a standard uninstall.
Before starting the manual removal process, make sure to close any running programs and save any important work, as this process may require you to restart your computer.
- The first step is to end all processes related to AMD Gaming Evolved. To do this, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard and select “Task Manager.” In the Task Manager window, go to the “Processes” tab and look for any processes with “AMD” or “Raptr” in their names. Right-click on each one and select “End Task.”
- Next, you will need to unregister two DLL files associated with AMD Gaming Evolved. Open the Run dialogue box by pressing the Windows + R keys on your keyboard. Type in “cmd” and hit Enter to open Command Prompt.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
Uninstalling a program can sometimes be a straightforward process, but there may be some common issues that you encounter along the way. If you are having trouble uninstalling AMD Gaming Evolved, here are some troubleshooting steps to help resolve any problems.
- Check for Updates: Before attempting to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved, make sure that you have the latest version of the program installed on your computer. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause issues during the uninstallation process. Go to the official AMD website and check for any available updates.
- Close all Running Programs: It is important to close all other programs running in the background before attempting to uninstall AMD Gaming Evolved. This will prevent any conflicts or errors from occurring during the uninstallation process.
- Use Task Manager: If you are unable to close a program manually, use the Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc) on Windows or Activity Monitor on Mac to end any processes related to AMD gaming evolved.
- Restart Your Computer: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer can resolve any issues with the uninstallation process. This will refresh your system and clear out any temporary files that may be causing conflicts.
- Run Uninstaller as Administrator: Right-click on the AMD gaming evolved icon and select “Run as administrator”. This will give the program elevated privileges and allow it to make necessary changes during the uninstallation process.